Round Toor Vada
Recipe type: Snacks
Ha ha what a wonderful weather in Bangalore, the climate has attracted many people migrate to our city Bengaluru from all parts of the country. It’s very cool in the mornings and rain in the evenings make people cook bajjis, vada, pakoras , samosas and other mouth licking dishes . Yesterday as usual it was raining in the evening and my family wanted new dish to eat other than regular potato, onion, chilli pakoras and it was a challenge for me to prepare new dish as already they have tasted my fried recipes. I was thinking and one thing strike in my mind, this season is famous for Round Thoor (Thogari kalu in kannada), so I wanted try a new dish Round Thoor Vada, it came out very well and tasty, all loved to eat that and wanted more and more, planned to prepare it next week again as It does not even take much time for me to prepare this dish. So wanted to share the recipe, so that everyone can relish the taste of the Round Thoor vada and enjoy your evenings with loved ones.
- Round Thoor: 1 cup
- Onion: 1 cup (Chopped)
- Green Chilies: 4-5
- Coriander: 2 spoons
- Oil to fry.
- Take a cup of Round Thoor and grind for 10-15 secs (it should not become smooth).
- Take a bowl, mix grinded Thoor, chopped onions, green chilies, coriander.
- Make small round balls and pat it like vada.
- Take oil in the frying pan and let the oil get heated, now put these vada in the oil and deep fry till it becomes golden brown.
- Your tasty, yummy Round Thoor Vada is ready to eat with Tomato Sauce or Pudina chutney.