Diwali Special Oats dry fruits chocolate laddu
Author: Khushal Singh
Recipe type: Sweet
Diwali is a festival which is celebrated all over India and abroad. We at Nandi upachar are celebrating Diwali in a unique way with different variety of dessert every day. People are very happy to celebrate Diwali as all the family members gather at one place and enjoy eating tasty food, especially sweets. Even at our home we prepare minimum 3 sweets per day. Nandi Upachar is a restaurant where people who are “diet Conscious” also can enjoy eating sweets. So for this Diwali we thought of preparing a new sweet for all the customers of our restaurant. Tryout our healthy, tasty and rich in fibre “Oats Dryfruits Chocolate Laddu” at home for your family and enjoy a safe Diwali
- Oats Plain: 1 cup
- Choco powder: 1 cup
- Icing sugar: ½ cup
- Milk as required.
- Badam: 6nos
- Cashew: 6nos
- Rasins: 10 – 12
- Pista: 10nos
- Take a bowl mix cocoa powder and sugar adding milk in a little amount according to consistency.
- Add all the dry fruits and oats ½ cup.
- Make balls, then roll the chocolate balls on oats.
- Your Oats chocolate dry fruit laddu is ready to eat.
- Everyone loves to eat this.