Recipe Type: Main course
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 8 mins
Total time: 23 mins
Homemade Hakka noodles are healthy and so delicious that all the age group people likes it. We can make children eat some veggies if it is mixed with noodles. The only thing you will buy from the store is the plain hakka noodles of your choice. Rest all ingredients will be available at home itself. Preparing hakka noodles does not take much time, suddenly if any guest pop into your house, then you need not worry at all, you can prepare Hakka noodles in 10mins to 15mins. The time consuming will be more for preparing, i.e., for chopping the veggies. If the veggies are ready then, you can prepare in 5 – 8mins. My children love Hakka noodles which I prepare at home than the ready to eat store noodles. Even you can try out this delicious, tasty and yummy Noodles at home with the same taste as restaurant.
- 400 grams Noodles
- Salt to taste
- French beans 6-8
- Onion 1 medium
- Cabbage finely shredded 1/4 small
- Oil 3 tablespoons
- Carrot cut into thin strips 1 medium
- White pepper powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Soy sauce 1 tablespoon
- Green capsicum cut into thin strips 1 medium
- Bean sprouts 1/2 cup
- Vinegar 1 tablespoon
- Heat 7 cups water in a Wok. Add salt and place a colander in it. Put the noodles in the colander and allow them to cook. String beans, slit them lengthwise and then cut them diagonally or cut into diamonds.
- Slice onion and shred cabbage. You can use a slicer to shred the cabbage. When the noodles are done, lift the colander with the noodles and put into another pan with cold water. Heat 2 tbsps oil in Wok. Add onion, French beans, carrot and toss. Add cabbage and toss.
- Remove the colander with the noodles from cold water and add to the vegetables. Add 1 tbsp oil. Add salt, pepper powder, soy sauce and toss on high heat. Add capsicum, bean sprouts and vinegar and toss again. Serve hot